We are experts
we are fast
SCI Real Estate & Law
Get your Spanish company fully operative in four days
Do you know what a
Shelf Company is?
A shelf company is an existing and registered company without activity. This means that a person, a group of shareholders, a company or an investor who need to set up a company and does not want to follow the long process related to the incorporation, may acquire a shelf company, in order to set up its business in Spain in less than a week.
Get in touch
We will be your local partner for the incorporation of your business and investing in Real Estate in Spain.
Basic information on data protection:
- Responsible: SCI – Spanish Companies Incorporation
- Purpose: to respond to your query and send you useful information about our services.
- Legitimation: your consent through this form.
- Recipients: we do not plan to transfer your data to third parties, except by legal
- Rights: you have the right to access, rectify, delete, portability and opposition to your data.
- Additional information: you can consult the additional and detailed information on data protection in the link at the bottom of this page.
Setting up a company in Spain may be bureaucratically challenging, but SCI Real Estate & Law will be with you through the whole process until your company is fully registered and with an operative bank account.
We have been helping both particular and corporate clients around 10 years setting up their businesses and investing in Real Estate in Spain.
Our main goal is to be the bridge for our clients between their countries of origin and their success, removing the barriers of investing in Spain.
We have around 10 years of experience working with Spanish notaries, Banks, the Commercial Registers, the Central Commercial Register, Land Registers and the Spanish Tax Agency (AEAT).